Property & Taxes

All property transfers are required to be recorded in the county Recorder's Office before they will be transferred on the plat books and property tax rolls. A sales disclosure form (if applicable) along with a sales disclosure form fee of $10 (if applicable) is required in the Auditor's Office along with the transfer document.

All delinquent property taxes and special assessments must be paid before parcels and be combined or split.

For more information on Property & Tax information, you may contact the Treasurer's Office and/or the Auditor's Office.